ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Visa Amigo!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Visa Amigo!

One of my friends here in the U.S. has a boyfriend in the Philippines. Recently, they have been wanting to tie the knot but my friend decided to wait till she gets her citizenship. However, she kept on bugging me about the procedures in getting a fiance visa, which I told her that I have no idea at all because I came here with a K1 visa (if I remembered it correctly, not sure though).

Anyways, as I was browsing the internet earlier, I came across a website that caters to guiding people in the complexity of U.S. immigration laws. It is called VisaAmigo.com. It’s a pretty good site cause they have all the information from fiance visa guide (which my friend needs to read), to citizenship & naturalizaton, immigration petition processing etc. I will surely bookmark this site cause I want to know more about petitions and stuff (in preparation to petitioning my mother). Interested too? Visit them at VisaAmigo.com for more info.


No comments: