ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Disappointed

Friday, February 29, 2008

Disappointed

Early this afternoon, I called my husband just to check on him as usual. He answered the phone and told me that he is close and that he will call me in a few. I was surprised coz it's only Friday. I immediately got out of the bed and started cleaning up everything from the bedrooms to the kitchen and bathroom. I even washed our clothes and the bedsheets. Kuletz and I took our shower so we can rest and relax before his daddy comes home. While I was resting, I decided to call him up to check on him coz it has been like 3 hours since I talked to him. And to my dismay, he said he's in one of his client's workplace.. Duh!!! I told him I thought he said that he was close to the house. He laughed and said, he meant, he was close to the client. Dang! I knew there's something isn't right. Oh well, what's another day of wait. he'll be here tomorrow anyways :)

No comments: