ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Getting To Know Me :)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting To Know Me :)

This is a tag from Beth... Thanks Beth... By the way, I added your link to my blog. I didn't know that I haven't added it so I just did. You can check it out whenever you get the chance. Thanks very much again!

*Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? - data entry (at home)
2. What color are your socks right now? - no socks at all :)
3. What are you listening to right now? i'm listening to the person yapping on t.v. guide channel
4. What was the last thing that you ate? ginatang bilo-bilo from the filipino store
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black, white & ofcourse blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My hubby
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? What's not to like? :) She don't know me that much but she's kind enough to tag me :)
9. Favorite drink? Water, cranberry juice
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, Baseball, bowling
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? - nope, never..me & my hubby likes it jet black
12. Dog named - big boy and shepp (they're not with us anymore though)
13. Favorite food? - everything edible :)
14. Last movie you watched? - Crank
15. Favorite Day of the year? - My Wedding Anniversary
16. What do you do to vent anger? - Talk to my besprend and cry
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I can't recall oh! one of my paper dolls that my cousin made
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring.. not so cold and green everywhere :)
19. Hugs or kisses? i like them both..but more on hugging :)
20. What kind of pie? - Sweet Potato Pie
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? absolutely!
22. Who is most likely to respond? I am not so sure about that
23. Who is least likely to respond? Not sure either
24. Living arrangements? Living arrangements?? What do you mean? I live with my hubby and son though :)
25. When was the last time you cried? The other day, watching the freaking Maalaala Mo Kaya :)
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Junk! ehehehe
27. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are sending this to? Maybe Aling Tikya
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? - Maybe Redlan :)
29. Favorite smell? Hugo Boss, Cool Water and now the sweet smell of Sweet Honesty (all time fave)
30. What inspires you? A lot of things inspires me
31. What are you afraid of? - losing someone close to my heart
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheeseburgers
33. Favorite car? - I don't have a fave.. as long as it can take me to wherever I wanna go
34. Favorite cat breed? - Not a cat person
35. Number of keys on your key ring? A lot... but I reduced it to three :)
36. How many years at your current job? almost 2
37. Favorite day of the week?? Saturday, just because hubby is here
38. How many provinces have you lived in? 1
39. How many countries have you been to? 1

I'd like to tag, Aling Tikya, Redlan and to those who wants to do this, you are all pretty much welcome.

3 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hi Roselle. I love Hugo Boss, too. In fact, that's what I am using these days :D How nice to see similarities between us.

RoSeLLe said...

Thanks for the visit ZJ :)

RedLan said...

ito ang hinanap kong tag. ill do it on tuesday roselle. thanks for tagging me.