ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Online Degrees

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Online Degrees

This coming September, I am planning to enroll my son in pre-school because he’s 4 years old now and I think he’s pretty much ready for that. He knows his number and alphabets very well and he can even write them too. Since he’ll be in school, I will have a few hours of free time. I have been thinking of going back to school myself. I would like to continue my schooling to complete my degree in Bachelor of Science in Office Administration. At this point, I only have an Associate Degree. Anyways, a few hours of free time won’t do me any good if I will be attending to a physical school. So, I was thinking of getting an online degree, which is probably more convenient for a mommy like me.

Speaking of online degree, I heard that Columbia Southern University offers online programs like associate (i.e. in general education, criminal justice) , bachelor (i.e. information technology, marketing, fire science), graduate (i.e. Health care management, finance) and doctorate (business administration) degrees . If you are interested to know much more of the online degrees & programs they offer, pay them a visit and/or request information at columbiasouthern.edu.


No comments: