ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Time Management

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time Management

One of the things that hubby complains about me is that he says, I don’t know what time management means. I know that he’s pretty right about it. Well, can you blame me? I work part time at home, which means I don’t have to wake up early, my son still doesn’t go to school, can’t go anywhere without my hubby cause I don’t drive. I feel like I have all the time in the world. He said, I maybe right but he said I have to think ahead. I have to set all my priorities straight and smart goals are good thing to have.

What he said made me thinking. Coincidentally, I came across a website called TimeThoughts.com which tackles about time management, goal setting, stress management and more. The site also offers time management course, book, software, guides and tips. It is a very interesting, comprehensive and helpful site.

No comments: