ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Real Rank By IZEA

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Real Rank By IZEA


Blogging was not in my vocabulary at all till one of my good friends convinced me to create one as she said I can earn money off of it. Since I am a stay-at-home mom, I wouldn’t pass an opportunity like that. To make it short, I created my first blog ever and surprisingly I enjoyed doing it because I was able to write and share things like my interests, my everyday vents, happy thoughts and anything that comes to my mind. And yes, my friend was right, other than sharing my thoughts, the best part of blogging is earning money.

However, in order to make money off your blog, it should be ranked pretty good by search engines. How? I guess some of the best things are… write interesting posts so your visitors will keep coming back, visit as much blogs as you can hoping that they will return the favor. But to be honest, this page rank system is still a big mystery to me, I don’t know how Google calculates it. I heard something about algorithms and stuff but still, I have no idea how it’s done.

Anyway, IZEA just launched izearanks.com, a blog ranking system that calculates your Blog Ranks based on average daily traffic it generates. As simple as that. Since it is in early stage, there are some glitch still, but don’t be alarmed, I am sure that IZEA staff are working on it. They are giving away $1000 to the blog with #1RealRank, so register now!





No comments: