ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Best Thing Found!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best Thing Found!


I was talking to my mother last night and she mentioned that she needed to buy a new eyeglasses cause her old eyeglasses isn’t working for her anymore. She thinks that the grades of her eyes increased from what it is now. However, she’s hesitant to ask money from me because she said it is too expensive. I told her not to worry about it. All she gotta do is to have her eyes checked and I told her that we will be buying her eyeglasses online as I found Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses. She didn’t wanna believe that there is such an $8 dollar eyeglasses. I told her there is and so far it is one of the Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical. I asked my sister to show my mother the website so she can choose the frame that she likes and below is the picture of what she chose:




I think it’s a pretty good choice. I am so thankful that we found this Great Discovery: Zenni Optical.


No comments: