ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Advance Happy Easter!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Advance Happy Easter!

I love painting Easter Eggs with my son. Last week I actually bought him the Easter Egg Painting kit, but unfortunately, I couldn't find the little tablets and stickers anymore. I am sure I know who the crook was ehheeheh whoelse but kuletz!

Anyways, I took this quiz below and I was amazed that the result really fits me :). How about you? What does your Easter Egg Says About You?




What Your Easter Egg Says About You



You are cheerful, friendly, and open minded.

You do your best to make sure everyone is happy, including yourself.

Empathy comes easily to you. You are very forgiving.

You don't hold grudges. You easily forget about any negativity in your life.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

advance happy easter to you,girl. hope to see some hand painted, colorful eggs from you guys.