ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Cheap Phone Cards

Monday, March 3, 2008

Cheap Phone Cards

Just when I thought I was saving tons of money in making international calls using my current phone company, but I was wrong. I am paying 16 cents a minute to call my family back home in the Philippines. I thought it was a good deal until I found PhonecardsAvenue.com. I saw that their rate is way lower compared to what I am using now. Imagine, when I buy one of their cheap phone cards, I will save a lot. Say for example, I bought a $10 (192 minutes which would equal to over 3 hours of talk time) worth of phone card, I’d only pay 4.9 cents/min. to call a landline and 5.2 cents/min to call a cellular phone. Isn’t that way cheaper than 16 cents? Plus, they recently introduced a 3% cash back rebate which will save me even more money, specially during the holidays as I call every aunts, uncles and cousins of mine. What an awesome deal! I sure will recommend this to my friends.


No comments: