ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Update On Kuletz

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update On Kuletz

I am so thankful that he's finally feeling well (he's been playing all day yesterday and today.. couldn't stop him), although after his fever, he started coughing a little bit. And he's got a tiny red spot on his eye (looks like pink eye) I told hubby about it and ask me sched an appointment to his doctor. But his filipina doctor is kinda far, so I looked for another one who's close by. Thankfully, I found another filipino doctor that accepts our insurace and really really close from the house. So after writing this entry, I am gonna call their office to have an appointment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky, may malapit na pinoy dr dyan :) Thanks sa regular na dalaw and glad to hear your kiddo is feeling better! :) Ingat lagi. xoxo!

Anah

Anonymous said...

Ano bang nangyari sa nickname ko hahaha! Oo nga pala, paki edit na rin ng url ko ha. Salamat ulit :)