ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: He Was Pissed

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

He Was Pissed

Hubby just called me and he was pretty pissed to someone (whom I can't mention ehehehe) But he really is still pissed. My hubby is waiting for an important document and this certain guy said last week the he had mailed it already. So hubby has been waiting for it. Everyday, he'd call me and ask me if it's here. I said I am not getting anything yet. Today, he finally called the guy, and the guy said, that he's on his way to the post office and getting ready to mail it. Duh!?!! He said he mailed it already, that is why I am waiting for it like crazy! On to of that, he said, he'll call my hubby in an hour and guess what? He did not get any call.. It is just so irresponsible of him considering that hubby is their client.

No comments: