ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: A Little Chat

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Little Chat

I had a little chat with Aling Tikya today. It's not our usual chat coz we used the webcam and calling feature of YM :) She saw my Kuletz who is not so camera shy ehehehe. He loves to see himself on the computer screen. He kept on showing Aling Tikya all his drawings. :) That's what he did also the other day when I was chatting with my cousin who's in PI. My son is getting bigger and bigger wew! He's also playing with my rubiks cube now and he can pretty much solve, I meant almost solve :D, the darn puzzle (he is still missing three colors... who knows a few turns here and there he might solve it) :) How time flies! OK, ok, I am talking non-sense here ehehehe...

1 comment:

RedLan said...

may talent rin pala si kuletz sa drawing. give attention and appreciation palagi para lalo siyang ma-inspire sa ginagawa niya.