ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: InvestorBlogger Dot Com

Friday, March 7, 2008

InvestorBlogger Dot Com

As a stay-at-home mom, I am always on the lookout for something that would help nourish my brain and of course those that would earn me extra money.

My latest find for good reading is InvestorBlogger Dot Com. This website has a tremendous amount of information, tips and ideas that are very useful for people who’s into blogging (like me) and making real money online. I spent quite a while reading posts specially this topic - -> PageRank: an intro, making money with PR, and recent controversy. Very interesting, because I myself have been so intrigued on how this PR thing works. I also got the chance to watch a video about the why and the wherefore of blogging.

I was so engrossed reading some of the posts and lost track of time. Need to prepare dinner, however, I will be back later on to do some more reading. Why not join me by visiting InvestorBlogger Dot Com, cause I am sure there are articles there that would interest you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for the visit a while back. Google just whacked 2 of the Missus's blogs that were PR3 and PR2 down to zero. Ever noticed that? When a blog gets de-ranked, it is almost always down to zero. But there is hope - another company is starting a system called Realrank. Be interesting to see how it does, and at least they make public the way the ranking is done.

Anonymous said...

You are a incredibly wise particular person!

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://violin-lesson.info

Also welcome you!