ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Office Furniture

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Office Furniture

It’s been a few months since we moved to this house but I still haven’t had the chance to really set-up an office cause one of the rooms are still filled with an unopened boxes. I actually am using a card table as my desk right now. It isn’t a good one cause its pretty wobbly. And it gets much more wobbly when my son is playing on it while I am working. We left my office desk in the old house because its a bit huge to put in in this house (cause this house isn’t as big as the old house).

So anyway, if you’d ask me if I need a new personal desk? My answer is absolutely! I am ready to set up a home office that I could fill with new office furniture. I have read an article that getting a 25mm thick desk top with double upstand legs and has 2mm thick edging is more beneficiary compared to most desks that has 18mm thick tops and 0.6 mm thick edging only. But where can you find such office desks? Intercounty.com has it! They also have office storage (filing cabinets, safes, metal lockers) office chairs, classroom furniture, bistro furniture and more! Their desks starts from only £53. Sounds very reasonable to me considering the great quality. Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buti na lang Pilipino ka. hindi ako mag nose bleed kaka english. hehehe...

salamat sa pag daan sa blog ko ah.. buti namn na "caught" ng munti kong bloggy ang attention mo...

ano ba ang naka caught sayo? hehe.. nakita ko sa profile mo yung part time WHAM.. ano ba ibig sabihin non?

hmmm...

:)

balk po kayo...

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by Rose. Haappy sunday!