ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Update Update!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Update Update!

Hey everyone! It took me a while to update my blog, just a bit busy spending time with hubby :) Nways, last Friday, I mentioned that we are goin to my fave store.. I was driving that night and I got so scared coz I thought hubby will be in a fight with a mexican guy. What happened was, I was at a stop sign (still in our street) waiting for the street to get clear before I make my turn to the main street. However, this very impatient van behind me keeps blowing his horn. At first, we just ignored it, but he kept blowing his horn a few more times. Hubby told me to put the car in park, and when he got off, the van just took off in a hurry! I got scared coz I knew the mexican guy is in a big trouble... thankfully he took off wew!

No comments: