ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Window Blinds

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Window Blinds

I have probably mentioned in my past posts that I am not a very handy person. That is why a week ago when our Window Blinds fell off, I have to ask my mom-in-law (hubby isn’t here to do it for me) in helping me putting it back up. However, no matter what we do, we can’t put it back, I can’t explain why. So what we did is we measured the window and went to the closest store. When we got back, we try to put up the new window blinds but unfortunately, the size isn’t right. I measured it incorrectly.

If I only knew about SelectBlinds.com I should have not went through that kind of disaster. The site has an instruction on how to measure the window either for blinds or shades and how to install it. And honestly I am surprised to know that they are the supplier of window coverings in the famous t.v. show Extreme Makeover: The Home Edition. No wonder the window covers are always beautiful. I like their bamboo shades and bamboo blinds. I am thinking of getting a few for our windows. I heard that bamboos are durable, so I guess this would last for a very long time. If you too are interested, just visit them at SelectBlinds.com.


No comments: