ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Was Busy As A Bee

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Was Busy As A Bee

Hi everyone! I haven't been blogging that much lately. So busy... coz first off, my son got sick, so I had to attend to him... Took him to the doctor last Thursday... Hubby wasn't here so we had to call a cab.. going to the doctor wasn't a problem at all eventhough it was raining hail and snowing at that time. The tough part was when we were getting ready to go home.. I called the cab again to pick us up, the lady said, about 30 minutes... after 30 minutes, called them back to follow-up said please wait another 30 minutes...waited again.. after 30 minutes called them again she said I was next in line... it took them at least another 40 minutes after the cab finally arrived at the hospital lobby... I was so tired of sitting, standing and walking in the waiting area... I was even so hungry coz I didn't eat anything but a few M&Ms from the vending machine (courtesy of kuletz). One of the nurses even approached me and asked me if I needed a ride... I almost said yes... thankfully 15 minutes after she approached me the cab came... I was so relieved. So thankful too coz kuletz didn't whine as much. Friday, I worked my butt off to reach my data entry quota.. then yesterday, I went grocery shopping with my friend. Good thing hubby came in from work, he asked me to leave kuletz with him. After grocery shopping, I just ate dinner and went to bed at 10 p.m. and woke up at 10 a.m. this morning :D Today, I cooked a delish lunch (chopsuey, which I have been craving since I saw the movie Chopsuey starring Piolo Pascual eheheh and a fried Tilapia) Also, I am busy studying two subjects... Rules of the Road and the Civics Lessons. And just when I am finish with this entry, we had a power failure... so I had to re-write part of this freaking entry... What a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your kid is feeling better now. being a mom is really a 24/7 job.
hope you have a nice week ahead