ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: On Our Anniversary

Monday, March 3, 2008

On Our Anniversary

Our wedding anniversary is not until the 5th of this month, but since hubby is not gonna be here, we decided to open and read our anniversary cards... He gave me to so here's what he says on the first one...

The Card Says,

On Our Anniversary...

There are times when I fail to do or say the thoughtful things I might...
There are times when I take the wonderful things you do for granted... There are times when I don't show you how important our marriage is to me... Yet, I hope that somehow you will always know I am so very grateful for your love and you... Happy Anniversary - This one made me cry :D

Love you much,
M

His Personal Message says...

"Love You Honey! Eight years of togetherness...beautiful son, beautiful wife... this is one of my lucky numbers... Thank you for your love and support and just for being a loving wife...Happy Anniversary, Honey" - This one made me smile ehehehe

1 comment:

RedLan said...

happy eight years of happy marriage to both of u, Roselle and Mark. Ur son is really grateful and lucky having u!