ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: A Tag From Ms. Juls

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Tag From Ms. Juls

This is a tagged from Ms. Juliana. It its called "8 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF". I'd share 8 things that you don't know about me... 8 weird things.. these are facts.. but weird ehehehe.


Here it goes:

*****************

In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.


RULES:

* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post
these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


*****************
Weird but facts...

1. I have a habit of picking my navel (it used to be biting my fingernails :D) I don't know why though. I do it mostly when I'm watching t.v.

2. I read tagalog pocketbooks in the bathroom (I think I got that from my uncles/aunts who likes to read newspapers in the bathroom eheehehe) Sometimes I wouldn't get out till I'm done reading.

3. I like to stick my feet in the pillow case (with pillow in it ofcourse :D) then put it under the cover (blanket)

4. I eat french fries dipped in chocolate sundae (not weird for us, but hubby said that is so weird of me)

5. I use the television as my night light :D (Hubby didn't know that ehehehe)

6. I also have a habit of biting my lips till it bleeds (sounds like a vampire)
I do this often when I am reading something on the computer.

On more serious side...

7. When I was younger, I was dreaming of becoming a teacher or a nurse. I still have the urge but I don't know if I want to go through the long studying process again.

8. I took care of my grandfather when he got sick back in 1994 (I resigned from my job just to be with him 24/7, most neighbors in the province often mistaken me as a nurse, coz they said I am so caring naks! :)) Love him so much!! No offense to my father, but I wish lolo is my father. I also took care of my grandmother, this was the time when I am getting ready to be with hubby here in the states. I am so glad I had that chance... lolo passed away on july 24, 1994, lola passed away on july 24, 2003.


MannaFromHeaven
Lena
Teacher' Corner
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle's Sweet Escape
Roselle's Blog
Life In The Blogger Lane

*Add your name after mine.


Tagging: Redlan, Ivy, Eds, Lis, Francine, Jana, Marie, ZJ

2 comments:

Eds said...

hi sis! thanks for remembering me :)

RedLan said...

thanks for tagging me selle. i think nagawa ko na to. i will do na lang 8 weird things i did.