ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Laughing Out Loud

Friday, March 21, 2008

Laughing Out Loud

If my grandparents are still living and with me right now, I am sure that I am gonna get a good spanking they said we are not supposed to be loud coz Christ is dying. But here I am laughing so hard while watching the Filipino comedy duo called Pork Chop. I just saw it from my friend's collections of DVDs. She did lend it to me two weeks ago and just started watching the movies last night when I saw the Pork Chop DVD. I can't even concentrate to the opp that I am doing coz they are really funny. I have heard some of the jokes but still it made me laugh so hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never seen nor heard about Pork Chop, but sounds like it would be a great movie to watch

blog hopping here, and naki-basa narin sa entries mo :-)