ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Firenze Jewels

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Firenze Jewels

When you say high-end jewelry, the first thing that comes to someone’s mind specially women, is the store that sells the “blue box”. I know ladies, you know which one I am talking about. I won’t argue about that. They are one of the famous stores that sells elegant and very expensive jewelries (e.g. diamond wedding rings and so as loose diamonds). Women would love to get their engagement ring or diamond wedding band on that particular store.

However, the “blue box” isn’t the only store that sells high-end, high quality and elegant pieces of jewelry in this planet. There are others out there who has also been in the business for a very long time and has good reputations with so many satisfied customers. One of them for example is Firenze Jewels. If you would look at their website, you will see that they have the same look of jewelries that you can find in the famous store that I am talking about. That one that particularly caught my attention is the picture on their homepage. The diamond rings are absolutely gorgeous! Their collection of jewelries are all beautiful. I spent a long time looking at their earrings collections and diamond wedding bands (looking for one, cause my wedding anniversary is coming in a few days).

Anyways, I know a lot of you my lady friends are interested, so have a feast and take a look at some of their collections below.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of the "blue box". Sounds very mysterious (-:

RoSeLLe said...

Thanks for the visit Gabrielle :D Blue box.. sounds interesting eh ehehehe