ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Sick, Sick, Sick

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that hubby was off for two weeks, and just when he's getting ready to go back to work, a pestering cold hit him (last Friday... and he has to go back to work Saturday). Poor hubby. He's been calling me and I can hear that he's still sick. Then last Sunday evening, my little one here got a fever and up to this second he's still sick (99.8 at this point, an improvement from last nite)... no cough nor stuffed or runny nose. Just fever. Been giving him Tylenol, soup, lots of water and juice. He still plays a bit eventhough he's a little weak. Hope he feels better very soon... It really worries me a lot when he is sick like this.

No comments: