ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: My Wednesday

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Wednesday

Today is a pretty busy day for me. I set the alarm at 8:30, but when it rang, I just hit the snooze button (as always) and fell back asleep... woke up at around 12:00 p.m. I was pretty upset coz I wanted to go to the bank early...I lazily got up, got ready and same with Kuletz. Called the cab (took them about 45 minutes to get me)... Thankfully, I was able to make it to the bank before it closed, then ask the cab to drop me off at Ultra Foods (need to do some grocery shopping). To make it short, I got there and back with no fuzz at all. Now, I am here watching my friend's daughter. She'll be staying here for a little while. Anyways, I gotta go back to work. I haven't had the chance to do anything today. I need to hurry up and make some moolah before the day ends. Later guys! Oh busy day.. miss my hubby... its our 8th year wedding anniversary today.
AND THE BEST FRUSTRATING GIFT EVER IS WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT MY PR WENT BACK TO ZERO AGAIN. IT WENT UP TO 3 ON THE 29TH OF FEBRUARY AND A FEW MINUTES AGO IT WENT DOWN TO ZERO!! YOU CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!!! :(

1 comment:

Jennwith4 said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! (And especially for posting a comment!)