ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Made Me Nervous

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Made Me Nervous

Let me take some deep breath a little bit more... This blog made me nervous, coz earlier I was just blog hopping, trying to do my thing, when all of a sudden I couldn't open my site...I keep getting an error saying "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and I couldn't connect to the DNS server ek-ek... Geez! I tried So I called 1&1 (at first I couldn't talk to live operator coz it says that their office hour is this and that... I was a bit frustrated coz I read that they give 24/7technical support... after a while I called again, luckily, I was able to get a hold of someone. He checked the problem and asked me to wait at least an hour or so because he will be refreshing the... whatever it is he wants to refresh :D... So I waited.. and waited.. after 30 minutes I couldn't wait no more so I checked and voila! It's working fine again :D ehehhe It scared me a bit ofcourse, you all know that some of the posts here are paid and one of the requirements is that it should be accessible anytime. wew! That's all :D

No comments: