ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Tagged

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged

One of my new blogmates named Jan April, has just tagged me with this Friendship Chain. I am not sure if someone else had me tagged with the same one, if any of you did, I'd like to thank you also.



~~Begin Copy~~
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :1. Make your Technorati authority explode.2. Increase your Google Page Rank.3. Get more traffic to your blog.4. Make more new friends.Rules :1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.2. Put your own blog name and link.3.Tag your friends as much as you can.***************************1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future. 4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space 5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. Nora’s Notes 13. Noras Family Treasures 14. Fil-Oz Blog 15. What A World 16. More on Health 17. Everyday Life 18.Pinaywifespeaks 19. Pinaywife Atbp. 20. Laugh Out Loud 21. Life’s Lessons 22. Kerslyn’s Comfort Zone23. Borski and Nai 24. M A R I K I T, 25. Jan April, 26. Random Thoughts 27. Roselle's Sweet Escape 28. Roselle's Blog 29. Life in The Blogger Lane 30. You're next here...

~~End Copy~~

Now, I would like to tag Aling Tess, Redlan, Juliana, Joy, and In-In. Not sure guys if you have done this already. If you haven't I'm passing this one to yah. Thanks!

No comments: