ss_blog_claim=c3121b1aa4bcdd7b8a9c788df86dd531 Roselle's Sweet Escape: Another Lazy Day

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Lazy Day

I went to bed at 5 this morning, then woke up at 8:30 because my kuletz here woke up. For Pete's sake! He used to wake up at 11 a.m.! But anyways, I can't do anything about it so I just got up too and got him straight.. gave him a little breakfast then sat on my computer. Did a little data entry but after an hour my head is so freaking heavy that I feel like I needed to go back to bed. So I did, fell asleep for 30 minutes and then hubby called and said "hey honey! happy anniversary!", I said, what?!?!! He repeatedly said, happy anniversary honey... you forgot we have two anniversaries... I smiled and said, oh yeah... I forgot that we do celebrate our anniversary for two days... why? Because we really got married on the 5th of March, but on our marriage cert is the 6th... why again? It's a long story eheheh.. Technicality issues :D I will leave it at that :)

2 comments:

SailorWitch said...

I will be back here in your page to read everything about your thoughts. This one is cute.... your journey and i wish to know you more.

SailorWitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.